Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!

That pretty much sums it up with my blog tonight! What contributed to this feeling? Something silly like my counter at the bottom of my page stopped working! So frustrating. All of a sudden it disappeared and I had to add another one so it reset my hits....Grrrrr!!
It's very clear that I have a LOT to learn about the blogging world or just the design of it! There are so many things you can do or add it gets darn right overwhelming. I did figure out how to add Text lists to it so I put up the beginning of my crafty wanna do/complete lists. Trying to teach this old dog new tricks!
If anyone has anything they think would be helpful with blogging design or whatever, please HELP!!
Thanks for listening to my silly little rant...

No comments:

Post a Comment