Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back in Action

Hello my peeps!!! I am going to try and try to blog, blog, blog! I am going to mix it up a bit and do what I do best....speak my mind, share my life and maybe throw some crafty-ness in there. Of course my relationship with the bad "C" word will always be there, the elephant in the room, and I will share my trials and tribulations through all of that cause let's face it....I need to talk through it, and you all give me a place to do that. But, I have decided to let my cancer be a part of my past and not allow it do define who I am or impede upon my dreams or future goals...cause then the cancer wins...
Onward and upward my friends! This has been a very busy year, full of amazing things and brand new adorable members of our family which I have been very busy with so there's never a shortage of things to chat about!!
As we approach the wonderful month of October (my fave) we are staring at the crazy birthday, anniversary, Thanksgiving season so let the FUN begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment