Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend away = great R&R...and retail therapy

This weekend our kids went away with their fabulous Auntie, Uncle and Gramma camping so Mike and I decided last minute to hit Great Falls for some time away just the two of us...and of course some shopping ;)

When life gets ridiculously busy it's so easy to disconnect from the relationships that you may take for granted (not intentionally of course) and become consumed with everyday tasks and duties. It was nice to get away with my hubby so we could just have some US time for a change....and for a non-shopper, he did REALLY well!! So proud of him. We had a great time, and so did the kids so it was a win win weekend!!

I did manage to score a new sports bra so I am SET for running at work this week! Can't wait! I haven't enjoyed running regularly in a very very long time so I'm pretty stoked! It also helps that I have a fabulous friend at work to run with...she keeps me in line and keeps me doing my pushups ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment