Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME!

I came home today at lunchtime and Taylor was in school of course and Rachel and Caleb were sleeping so it was perfect! They would be totally surprised when they woke up.Rachel woke up not too long after I got home so I went upstairs and met her at the top of the stairs...she just looked at me...then I tried talking to her...and she just looked at me...so funny! Eventually when she woke up she was all smiles and gave me a big hug. Then it was like I had never left.

Our nanny showed up at around 1:00 p.m. to see how our afternoon routine goes to better prepare herself for Monday. Thankfully Deb made a very detailed list of snacks and their locations, and instructions for bottles, etc. for the many babysitters we had this week so I also gave it to our nanny which she thought was very helpful! THANKS DEB!!

Caleb woke up next and I walked into his room and he looked at me through the bars in his crib...and his eyes got HUGE...and then he cried, and just reached out for me. He's so sensitive! Then it was hugs, smiles and drooly kisses!!

We walked to go and get Taylor from school and she didn't recognize it was actually me until she was practically right in front of me, then she just looked at me, gave me a massive hug and said, "I missed you Mommy". Shortly after we walked in the house from school Rachel busted out one of her famous temper tantrums and was sent to her room where she continued to put quite the show...EPIC!

Ahhhhhhh...GOOD TO BE HOME!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay.. I am so happy that you are home.. And home you shall stay forever.. I decree it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Jenn!! I'm loving that idea!!

    ReplyDelete